To become officially certified with us, you must apply to the Green Cross Academy of Traumatology for membership, indicating the certifications you wish to achieve, and evidence that you have completed certification requirements. Submit your membership application, resume, and certification requirement pieces to email@example.com.
Here is our certification checklist to find out what you need, which can also be found at the bottom of this page. Once you have attained membership, and supplied the corresponding course completion certificates, your application will be reviewed for certification.
The courses required to obtain Green Cross certification are provided by our training sites, such as the Center for Trauma and Resiliency Studies at Divine Mercy University in Arlington VA, and the Center for Trauma Studies at Regent University Virginia Beach, as well as FEMA. Most courses may be taken in person, virtually, or asynchronously online. At the completion of each course you will receive a course certificate, which is evidence that you have completed the necessary coursework and earned the corresponding credit hours for your intended certification. Please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (571)-302-3486 if you have any questions!
Obtain GC Membership
2. Membership Fee of 95$ (55$ if a Green Cross course has been taken within the last month) paid here via PayPal or sent by check to:
Green Cross Academy of Traumatology
c/o Divine Mercy University
2001 Jefferson Davis Highway, Suite 511
Arlington, VA 22202
Compassion Fatigue Educator (CFE)
- Compassion Stress Management Course
- Self Care Plan
Compassion Fatigue Therapist (CFT)
1. Compassion Fatigue Educator Certification
2. Compassion Fatigue Therapist Course
Field Traumatologist (FT)
1. CFE and CFT Certification
2. Disaster Trauma Course
Certified Traumatologist (CT)
1. Field Traumatologist Certification (FT)
2. Assessment and Treatment of PTSD Course
3. Treating Traumatized Families Course
4. Brief Treatment Method: EMDR Course
5. 20 hours of Clinical Supervision
6. 100 hours of Direct Practice
"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."
- Stephen Covey